When I was 14, I was told that that I was gonna get root canal. Not when I was 14, but in the near future. And wow, the word “Root Canal” has literally been haunting me ever since that time. Today I actually did get a root canal. The only thing I have to say is. WOW. MY MOUTH FUCKING HURTS FROM THE X-RAYS THEY TOOK AND FROM OPENING MY MOUTH TOO FUCKING BIG AND TOO LONG. (make jokes, i dare you) and well, man, the X-Rays… they stuck something metal in my mouth. and it pressed against my gums and it just hurt. I wanted to cry omfg because I could taste the blood or silver or whatever Good god.
IT WAS NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE.
And right now it isn’t a good experience because I sound so fucking weird.
- dr3aming-in-neverland likes this
- toseekagreatperhaps likes this
- dandeelionns likes this
- scaper12123 likes this
- jellytier likes this
- boxartblog reblogged this from fluffyskeletons and added:
- pokemenagerie likes this
- fluffyskeletons reblogged this from boxartblog and added:
- fluffyskeletons likes this
- fivenightsatpollys likes this
- rennington likes this
- drawwcan-sirr likes this
- honnigdachs likes this
- je-suis-cocopuff likes this